Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Texas Exes Pub Crawl – Hook 'em!

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!  I am beyond excited that I get to celebrate the 4th here in the states, surrounded by my family :)  Since it's the 4th, I thought this post to be more fitting (don't worry, the rest of Greece is coming your way soon!).

A few weekends ago, we attended our first Texas Exes event here in London…an Olympics pub crawl through Camden!  Theme – dress as your favorite Olympics event, team, etc.  Along with another couple, we of course, represented Team USA!!!!  Lauren and I, surprisingly, found all of our gear here in London...pretty ironic, huh?  We plan to rock these outfits at the Olympic events we’re attending – can’t wait!  We had a great time, and there were some ridiculously awesome outfits…my personal favorite, the 3 girls dressed as synchronized swimmers…pink, flowery caps, bright pink bathing suits & towels wrapped around their waists…wearing this while walking around the streets of London, classic!  

USA!  USA!  USA!






Not a great picture, but you get the idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment