Saturday, August 11, 2012

K's first trip back to the states!

My first trip back home to the states…16 days full of family, friends, TEX-MEX, Snowman, BBQ, a beautiful bride-to-be, and 4 different cities!  It was very bittersweet (nothing like having to say goodbye all over again), but I can happily say that I was ready to come back “home” to London!  It was also incredibly hard to be away from Grant for that long, especially since we couldn’t just pick up the phone anytime we wanted to chat, or send an email off wherever we were (let’s just say, I’m very afraid to receive my next phone bill…oops!).  All in all, it was so wonderful to see most of YOU reading this…I’m so glad that everyone is doing so well!  Now, get to booking your trips over to London ASAP :)

First stop – Denver…

Parker and me in our 4th of July shades!  He's getting so big!

Maroon Bells hike in Aspen!

Stunning view of the Maroon Bells!

Kelly and Trevin

The whole crew on our hike

Next up – Houston…Dinner with good friends, and some quality time with the parents!  

Then, off to Austin for Diane’s Bachelorette Party!  Such a GREAT weekend :)  I'll see all of you next weekend for the Big Day...congratulations Diane & Billy!!


Lunch at Hula Hut to kick off the weekend!

Dinner at 2nd Street Bar + Kitchen...all in our cute little hats :)

Out on Rainey Street

Brunch at South Congress Cafe

Lake Austin for the day!


Diane's amazing cake...thank you Polkadots Bakery!!

Cheers to the lovely bride-to-be!

Dinner and drinks on West 6th

Ending the amazing weekend at Z'Tejas for brunch

And last, but not least, Dallas…reunited with Bob and Snowman, dinner with great friends, and a stop downtown to see my NM family!  

Bob, Snowman and me...such a fun reunion!

LOOOOOOVE this little guy!

Thinking of you all, and missing you dearly!  Thanks for making my trip back to the states so wonderful and memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment